The New York City Police Department (NYPD) is the largest municipal police force in the United States, with primary responsibilities in law enforcement and investigation within the five boroughs of New York City. The NYPD was established in 1845 and was the first police agency in the United States. It has its headquarters in Lower Manhattan, New York City.
"This is where the police gather. Always be careful around this area."
- Mark McCluskey — Police captain
- John Phillips — Detective
- John Siriani — Detective
- Robert Dantzler — Detective
- Albert Neri — Former police officer
- Federal Bureau of Investigation
- Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms
- Central Intelligence Agency
- National Security Agency