After the demise of Carmine Rosato, Roth called Dominic Corleone from New York to deal with Granados, who had become increasingly bolder and began making stronger moves on territories. The Corleone family eliminated the Granados by whittling down the soldiers and taking over their territories, before blowing up the Granados Compound, killing Don Rico Granados during the raid.
- Don - Rico Granados
- Underboss - Stanley Jimenez
- Consigliere - Nicanor Borromeo
- Caporegime - Theodore Ruiz, Johnny Salazar, Anthony Espinoza
- Soldati - Harry Reyes, Paul Morales, Thomas Ramos, Bruce Rivera
Behind the scenes
- The Granados crime family is only seen in the second video game.
- The Granados Family is the most powerful family in the Godfather 2 Game.
- The Granados often bomb businesses equally as much as they take over businesses.