|Bowery Gang Leader|
|Died||1945 (Determinant in later editions)|
|Behind the scenes|
|Portrayed by||Unknown (voice)|
- "I'm the leader of this gang, and you get what I say you get!"
- ―Bowery Gang Leader[src]
Nothing is known about his earlier life, but at some point he founded the Bowery Gang in New York, who were involved in minor crimes like robbery.
Of Irish-American descent, he gives orders to all the gang members, though apparently his gang was very small. He has a greater physical strength, and slightly greater intelligence than other members.
Whilst beating Aldo Trapani for daring to debate his cut in their latest heist, he told his underlings to rob any money he has. Aldo was rescued by Luca Brasi who bashed the gang leader's head with a tire iron.
Behind the scenesEdit
- In the original version of the game, the leader is killed by Brasi's tire iron. However in the Blackhand and Don's Edition, he is knocked out along with his cohorts and must be finished off by Trapani. In the Xbox 360 edition he is killed by Luca as in the original game.
- Most fans pretend his real name to be either Alberto Luciano or Nathan Healy.
- The gang leader is never named in the original edition. The Blackhand and Don's edition can however denote him by a different name in each playthrough.
- The names used for him in the Blackhand and Don's edition are - "Angelo Pisano", "Mike Brody" and "Ian Carney".
- You do not need to kill the leader in the Blackhand and Don's edition if you throw Stefano Gambaro from the rooftop.